Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Week

We went down to Kingwood (Houston) for Thanksgiving. We had a good visit. Mike's parents will be moving into a new house in February '07. Below are some pictures of the house.






Front of the house.















This is part of their backyard looking onto the golf course that is behind the house.








We actually don't have any people shots. I guess we kinda forgot to take people shots. Oh well!! I am pregnant so I am forgetful..not sure what Mike's excuse is! :P Sympathy forgetfulness is what I think he will claim! :)

I made green bean casserole - my first time ever - for our Thanksgiving dinner and it was a hit among everyone. It was all gone!! I really enjoyed it as well! We had Thanksgiving dinner with Mike's family and some family friends - 8 total. The food was GREEEAATT!!!! I pigged out!! Baby girl really enjoyed the food as well.

The Aggies FINALLY beat Texas!! Woot!

We went and saw the new James Bond movie. It was pretty good. I am not a Bond fan and have never been really into the movies - and never impressed by any of the previous ones - but this was a pretty good movie. I would recommend you go watch it.

Thats all for now.

No comments: