Friday, November 02, 2007

Update

Well..we haven't had much time to update the blog lately. Life is busy with a baby! Whenever baby sleeps, mommy sleeps. Mike was updating the blog at the beginning of October; until I left the camera in College Station. Oops! :) I went to a scrapbook party and well..forgot to grab the camera on my way out. Hopefully we will get the camera back sometime next weekend and continue with updating everyone on Addison. Speaking of which...

Addison can rollover from her tummy to her back and from her back to her tummy!! Yeah!!! She is crawling some (if you want to call it that). She gets her legs underneath her chest is scoots around that way. She hasn't fully grasped the lifting your head part..so her head drags. She LOVES to walk and stand up. Of course she needs assistance to do either one. She walks around in her toy (see shutterfly account for the toy) and she loves being pulled up to a stand. Her hair is starting to grow and turning a very light shade of brown..almost blond. At her 6 month check up a month ago she weighed almost 16 pounds. I am sure we are close to 17 by now. She is getting to be a heavy baby. She talks and laughs all the time. When I say laugh, I mean laugh laugh. Not just little chuckles, she laughs. It's so cute. What else....hmm....I can't think of much else that she is doing these days. I am sure once I have the camera and see the pictures I will have more to write about.

By popular demand (*cough*Mrs. Soechting*cough*), I have uploaded our wedding pictures on our Shutterfly account. ALL of our wedding pictures are there, even the ones I don't like. Enjoy. Just click on the tab to the right that says "More Addison Pictures Here" and you should see them. As I am typing this message they are in the process of uploading now. So if you come on here in the next hour and they aren't there it's because I am working on it.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. Oh we didn't do anything for Halloween. We will next year though. Addison can't eat candy people. But we do have a Halloween picture..but that is next time. Adios.

No comments: