Thursday, May 03, 2007

First Road Trip

This past weekend was Addison's first road trip down to Houston. She did very well. The last hour of the trip she got a little fussy and restless - she was ready to get out of the car seat. Can't blame her, I was ready to get out of the car!!

Here is a picture of my little angel sleeping at some point during the weekend. She sleeps just like her Dad(mouth wide open), and she snores like him too.


While we were in Houston, Pat (MIL - Mother in Law) threw a "Come See Addison" Party and "Come see the new house" party - all in one.

This is William Krebs. He is a little over one year old. When you ask him "How big is William?” he throws both stretched out arms above his head as if saying "This Big!!” It was adorable. He is such a cutie. Since William is older than Addison, I can watch him and see what I am in for in the future. So far I know, Addison will walk/crawl everywhere, pull things down, bang things together, push things over, and go and steal baby pacifiers from another babies mouth!! That last one is actually a pretty cute/funny story of what William did to Addison. I had Addison lying on her back on my legs and she was sucking on her big blue pacifier. William walked up to us and started waving his hand around like he wanted to touch Addison. So, we gently petted Addison. Next thing I know he quickly reached over and ripped the pacifier straight out of her mouth. Addison didn't cry at all. Another lady grabbed William and we got her pacifier back. I was shocked at how quickly William moved.


Addison is sleeping in an old wind-up swing set that Michael's parents borrowed from a friend. She didn't care for the cranking sound too much, but she slept like a champ in the swing!

No comments: