Friday, October 27, 2006

Been Awhile...

Since I last posted on here. Been kinda busy with work plus not a lot has happened recently.

I had my second prenatal visit on October 16th. Nothing exciting. I didn't get to meet with my doctor because she was across the way at the hospital delivering. I just met with the assistant and she did the basic stuff - pee in a cup (always fun!), blood pressure, weight and we listened to the heartbeat. Everything came back normal. The heartbeat was average around 158 bpm (beats per minute), which is normal. We will find out the sex of the baby in November, assuming the baby coooperates. I can't wait to find out.

Tomorrow I will be 17 weeks pregnant!!! I am starting to show a little in my work clothes, but not really in my lounging around clothes - t-shirts! This week has been pretty bad. I had three nights in a row where I didn't sleep well. I slept very well last night. Yeay!! You know you sleep well when you get your weird pregnancy dreams back! Apparently it is very common to have weird dreams while you are pregnant, and boy have I had my weird ones. I can't even begin to describe last nights dream..it involved my high school reunion, however, we weren't humans but creatures with supernatural powers...that is all I can remember right now. It was definetly strange.

Last weekend I got to meet Mike's boss and coworkers at a get together as his boss's house. Mike (and his non athletic abilities) decided to go throw a nerf football with his boss's son (around 12). I was laughing so hard. He was throwing sooooo bad. I decided to throw a few, granted I wasn't too much better, but all of his male coworkers said I was pretty good and actually threw better than Mike. They were giving him so a hard time. I hope the baby gets my athletic abilities :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you were!!! Can't believe it's almost time to find out who's in there! Make sure you drink some apple juice about 20 minutes before your sono so that way the baby will be up and moving around! It worked for me!

Anyway, where are the belly shots????

Take care!