Monday, October 09, 2006

One Year Wedding Anniversary!!!

We celebrated our first anniversary this past weekend (October 10th is the anniversary date). Mike had a few things lined up for us to do. First we started off at 3 Forks (www.3forks.com). Beautiful place excellent food and great service. I would defintely go there again!!




This is the dining room we ate in. This place was great!! Can you tell that I really enjoyed this place?!!










Next, we went to watch a musical "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels", which was sooo funny. If it is coming to a town near you I would highly recommend watching this musical now. The actor that plays Steve Martin's character in the movie is excellent. He makes the show. Unfortunately, after this tour is over he is quitting Broadway. You must see this show.

I won't go into the details about the trouble we had parking for this musical. It was at the State Fair after the Texas/OU game..need I say more?!!

We had a good time. Afterwards, Mike asked how it felt to be married for a year. I responded, "Ask me in 3 days on our anniversary!!!" :)

Here are some wedding pictures. Just thought I would post them for the heck of it. Or not. Blogger is acting up right now while uploading pictures. I will have to try another post.

No comments: