Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Part 5(Christmas Day)

This continues the unwrapping session from Christmas day when my parents and sister were over. Yes, it has been a while since I updated. Below we have a shot of me with my new multi-wrench that my parents gave me. I took this of myself if you couldn't tell.
I also received a griddle from my parents, that works really well for cooking a lot of bacon at one time. It also cooks pancakes very quickly.
This little guy below was supposed to be part of a bathtub kit for the girls, however, we ended up having a lot of fun playing with him as a and puppet. This was from my Aunt Mickey and Uncle Hector.
Our girls both love Mickey Mouse, and they received a nice book with some good activities in it. This was also from my Aunt Mickey and Uncle Hector. Kelly is modeling this one for us.

No comments: